Contract: 20 hours per week, candidates must be flexible to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
Salary : £6.70-£7.20 per hour
Tasks and responsibilities The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
• Assisting customers with the selection of products and determining their needs accordingly
• Meeting individual and store targets
• Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
• Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
• Assisting with deliveries
• Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes Essential: Minimum of 2 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Maths
• Previous retail/customer service experience is essential
• Passionate about jewellery and customer service
• Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages
• Must be helpful and polite
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
Desirable: 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English Grade C or above
• Previous retail experience in a retail environment
If you fit all the above criteria and have experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Please send CV and Covering letter to indeed.co.uk We do not accept CVs instore.